I am always looking for cheap and easy meals to make, here is one of my favorites that the whole family will love. This Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings only requires 5 ingredients and it cost me just $10.14 to make for the whole meal. This one will feed 3-4 people so you are paying just $2.50-$3.50 per person to eat. For 2 people it will give you left overs.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of chicken broth
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 can Grands flaky refrigerator biscuits (I used a whole can, I like dumplings)
- Place Chicken breasts in crock pot and top with butter.
- Add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- Add chicken broth
- Add diced onions and dried parsley
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours
- Once cooked shred the chicken
- Cut biscuits into 9 pieces
- Add biscuits to the soup and stir
- Cover and cook on high for another hour
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Leave a Reply