Constantly on the search for fun, cheap and easy meals to make here is a great Sloppy Joe Casserole that you can easily make and it costs just $8.98 for the entire meal. You may even get some left overs on this one and the kids will love it!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Can of Manwich
- 2 Packages of Crescent Rolls
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread out one can crescent rolls between two pieced of wax paper. Use rolling pin to gently roll out all creases. Place flattened crescent rolls on the bottom of a greased 8×13 casserole dish. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet. Once cooked add can of sloppy joe mix.Set aside.
- Once crescent rolls are cooked, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover cheese with sloppy joemeat.
- Roll the second container of crescent rolls between two sheets of wax paper. Gently cover sloppy joe with flattened dough. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Serve warm. Crescent rolls can be used as a bun, or eaten with a fork.