1 winner gets a TOYOTA and MORE!! 6 others get Gear/Nascar items or more!!
- (1) GRAND PRIZE : The Grand Prize consists of the following: a 1) 2020 Toyota Camry TRD with the following options: 3.5L 301 HP V6 Engine (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of vehicle=$31,965.00) (“Prize Vehicle”) and2) a 3-day/2-night trip for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Guest, as defined below, to attend the 2020 DAYTONA 500® race at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Prize Trip consists of the following elements: a) round-trip coach class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. gateway airport near Grand Prize Winner’s residence to a major U.S. gateway airport near Daytona Beach, FL; b) standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations (one (1) room) for two (2)nights; c) two (2) 2020 DAYTONA 500® race tickets, including hospitality access for two (2), one (1) parking pass, and VIP access for two (2); and d) $500 awarded in the form of a check (Grand Prize Winner only) which can be used toward ground transportation. (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of trip=$5,200) (“Prize Trip”). Total ARV of Prize Vehicle and Prize Trip (collectively, “Grand Prize”= $37,165.00.
- i. One (1) Entry Period Prize #1: A Family Fun prize package consisting of up $250 in family fun items (ARV: $250).
- ii. One (1) Entry Period Prize #2: A Video gaming prize package consisting of one (1) signed copy of NASCAR Heat 4 and up to $300 in gaming gear(ARV= $350).
- iii. One (1) Entry Period Prize #3: An Adventure prize package consisting of up to $500 in outdoor adventure gear (ARV=$500).
- iv. One (1) Entry Period Prize #4: One (1) Premium cooler and up to $200 in items that can be used for a day on the water (ARV= $500).
- v. One (1) Entry Period Prize #5: A Basketball prize package consisting of one (1) signed basketball and up to $300 in basketball gear (ARV = $350).
- vi. One (1) Entry Period Prize #6: Two (2) tickets to one (1) 2020 NASCAR Cup Series™ Race at a track location nearest to Entry Period #6 Prize Winner’s residence (ARV = $250).