We have tons more Sweepstakes & Instant Win Games to enter!
Design a playground in Minecraft and you could inspire the building of a real-life playground!
NOTE: You do not have to purchase Kellogg’s product(s) to participate. To enter the Contest without using Minecraft, hand draw a playground design on an 8½”x 11” piece of paper and include your name, address, age, daytime phone number, and mail in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Kellogg’s - Minecraft Build for Better Contest, Attn: Entry, P.O. Box 7777, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-7777. Mail-in entry must be postmarked by 7/31/23 and received by 8/7/23.PRIZES -
- (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize winner will receive the Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) which consists of his/her playground design to be used as inspiration for a community in which the playground will be built. The Grand Prize winner will have the opportunity to participate in Design Day (to be held virtually) to aid in the development of the playground with the community. The Design Day will be scheduled and facilitated by KABOOM! The final design will be built by KABOOM!. The Grand Prize winner and one guest will have the opportunity to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony of the new playground in a designated U.S.-based city (ARV $4,500). Grand Prize trip includes:
- Round-trip coach air transportation for winner and one guest between a major commercial airport in the United States closest to the winner's primary U.S. residence (as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and destination city (as determined by Sponsor)
- Standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations consisting of one room for two nights
- The opportunity for winner and his/her guest to attend the playground ribbon cutting ceremony
- $500 (for winner only – to be used towards travel expenses).
ENTRY – One Time Entry
ENDING – July 31, 2023 11:59 pm
OFFICIAL RULES – Click Here
ELIGIBILITY – USA, DC & PR; 16+