Big name companies are always looking for reviewers to test out their products and give honest reviews and feedback on the item that they used and that is where ViewPoints Sampling comes in. Sites like ViewPoints helps connect those companies with product testers like you. Here at Julie’s Freebies we’ve seen our members receive some amazing products like Bissell vacuums, Rachel Ray cookware, L’oreal cosmetics, RedKen hair products and even Sealy mattresses FREE all thanks to ViewPoints! As a ViewPoints product testing reviewer, you’re helping millions of other people make more informed decisions about their purchases.
So how do you gets started with ViewPoints Sampling?
- You can sign up for their emails HERE and throughout the month they will send you emails letting you know about the newest available opportunities.
- You can also bookmark this page. The list below of available opportunities will be updated constantly for you to check back and apply.
- Always be honest on the questionnaires. They’re looking for a wide demographic of people and your honest answers make you a much better fit for most opportunities.
- Keep up with your reviews. If you don’t write a review for any previous opportunities, you’ll likely be excluded from any further one’s.
- Don’t give up! Just because you’re not a good fit for one product, doesn’t mean you won’t be for another one. Apply for them all!
- Be sure you confirm your shipping address. They send out follow up emails some time after you apply to test a product asking you to confirm your shipping address, do not miss these!
- Be fast! We’ve noticed that most of the people picked for opportunities also are applying as soon as a new opportunity pops up.
How to be an ViewPoints Reviewer
- After you receive the product, test it thoroughly and think about the pro’s and con’s of the product you received. Did it take a long time to set up? Did your skin have a reaction? These are things that future buyers are going to want to know as well as the company. But make sure you submit your review with in the allotted time frame.
- Don’t be rude in your review and instead describe where you think it could be improved and anything you did like about it.
- We’ve found one of the best ways to actually write a good review is to write it over the course of a couple of days. This way you can brainstorm your wording and also easily remember anything you liked or disliked over multiple uses.
- If possible, include a video review. People that have been selected for multiple opportunities also stated they include a video review. If you can’t provide a video, provide pictures of the product.
Now that you know a bit more about ViewPoints product sampling, bookmark this page and scroll down to apply to the latest opportunities. We’ll be keeping this list updated for you so check back often!
Active Product Testing Opportunities:
- 08/15/2019 – New DERMABLEND Samples for You to Review
- 08/14/2019 – New Preparation H Samples for You to Review
- 08/13/2019 – New Wander Beauty Samples for You to Review
- 08/12/2019 – New Polident Samples for You to Review
- 08/08/2019 – New Wella Invigo Volume Samples for You to Review
- 08/08/2019 – New Wella Nutricurls Samples for You to Review
- 08/07/2019 – New Sebastian Samples for You to Review
- 08/07/2019 – New Wella Samples for You to Review
- 08/06/2019 – Calling All Men: New Samples to Review
- 08/02/2019 – New L’Oreal Paris Samples for You to Review
- 08/02/2019 – New OPI Samples for You to Review
- 08/01/2019 – New Carve Designs Samples for You to Review
- 07/30/2019 – New Conair Samples for You to Review
- 07/30/2019 – New Fekkai Hair Samples for You to Review
- 07/24/2019 – New Moby Move Samples for You to Review
- 07/23/2019 – New Air Wick and Lysol Samples for You to Review
- 07/21/2019 – New Hefty Samples for You to Review
- 07/18/2019 – New Quartet Samples for You to Review
- 07/18/2019 – New Tums Samples for You to Review
- 07/17/2019 – New Conair Samples for You to Review