Who doesn’t like getting FREE products? We’ve compiled a list for you of companies that will send you full size products and samples for FREE in exchange for your honest reviews and opinions.
1. BzzAgent testers get access to FREE full size products
image via @3bqueen04
Get FREE full size products to try out like Swiffer, L’Oreal and Pledge when you apply with BzzAgent in exchange for an honest review.
2. Get paid to Test Products with One Opinion
image via Ma Cristina (Facebook)
Here at Julie's Freebies one of our top sites for paid product testing is One Opinion. We have had readers test everything from diapers to robotic vacuums.... from video games to soda!
Not only are their great product testing opportunities, but you get paid for them too!
3. Join Crowdtap and earn points to claim FREE samples
When you join Crowdtap you can complete surveys, questionnaires and comment on posts for points which you can exchange for FREE samples.
4. Test FREE beauty products with Glamspotters.
Get access to and test out FREE beauty products before they even hit the shelves when you apply to test with Glamspotters Reader Panel. Plus you can enter to win any of the items you didn’t qualify for.
5. Infuenster offers it’s members FREE Samples.
6. Opinion Outpost Product Testing
image via google search
Opinion Outpost is another company that offers product testing. While this one is mostly a survey company - product testing is also a part of what they offer.
7. Apply to Marie Claire's Velvet Rope Club and get FREE beauty products.
image via marieclaire.co.uk
Receive FREE lipstick, mascara, handbags and more when you apply to Marie Claire's Velvet Rope Club. You'll also have access to giveaways, deals and exclusives.
8. Mead4Teachers offers FREE school supplies for Teachers.
image via walmart.com
If you're a teacher you can apply to get FREE Mead school supplies that you can use in your classroom with Mead4Teachers. All you have to do in exchange is give an honest review.
9. Review FREE beauty products with The Pink Panel.
When you join The Pink Panel you can score FREE beauty products to review. Plus once you've submitted your review, you'll receive a $25-$100 gift card or gift certificate!
10. Get Free Sample Boxes with PinchMe
image via Brittany V (Facebook)
When you join PinchMe you get access to monthly boxes of samples. Plus from time to time they'll have a single sampling offer you can get if you qualify. A few of the samples they've had included Hienz, Garnier, SlimFast and Skittles!
11. Receive full size products with ViewPoints.
image via Lotty R (Facebook)
Receive full size products with ViewPoints in exchange for your honest review. Our readers have received everything from Serta mattresses to Bissell vacuums to Dinty Moore Completes.
12. Survey Junkie
image via Tracy (Facebook)
We recently discovered this one when we had readers sending in photos of diapers testing opportunities that Survey Junkie provided them. Make sure you are signed up!
13. Join Vogue Insiders to get FREE full size beauty products.
When you join the Vogue Insiders you can apply to test out the newest beauty products in exchange for honest reviews.
14. Get Free Products for you and your kids with Parenting.com Mom Testers.
image via The PennyWiseMama
Sign up with the Parenting.com Mom Testers and score FREE products to test after you fill out your profile and qualify. This one is only open to Mom's with children but you do get to keep the products when you write a review.
15. Get FREE toys to review with MomSelect
You can sign up with MomSelect as a "Mom" or "Mom Blogger" and score FREE toys from companies like LeapFrog. They also have multiple programs like in home parties, surveys and questionnaires.
16. You can also test beauty products with InStyle Trendsetters.
With InStyle Trendsetters you will contribute to the magazine when you provide your honest opinion about the FREE beauty products they send you.
17. Get FREE product with VocalPoint
VocalPoint is another great one that matches you with products after you fill out your profile. They even contact you when you match with a new product testing opportunity.
18. Receive FREE products when you join SheSpeaks
With SheSpeaks you can get FREE products when you are active in their community. The more you share your opinion on topics about your life, discussion topics and participate in their surveys you'll be rewarded with FREE product offers.
19. Test out spices with McCormick Consumer Testing
image via McCormick & Company
With the McCormick Consumer Testing you can test out FREE cooking spices! Once you apply, you will receive an acceptation or denial email within a few days.
20. Receive full size products with Smiley360
With Smiley365 the more active you are on their platform with discussions and surveys the more opportunities to test out full size products. Sometimes they even have offers for everyone to claim as well as coupons to get the product FREE in store.
21. Apply to test FREE lipstick, eyeshadow and more with L'Oreal Consumer Panel
You can sign up for the L'Oreal Consumer Panel and test beauty products before they hit store shelves. Even better you'll be getting to test products under the L'Oreal umbrella like Garnier, RedKen and Lancome.
22. Snuggle Bear Den let's you test out FREE Snuggle Products.
Once you join Snuggle Bear Den you can qualify to test FREE Snuggle Products when you participate in surveys and discussions. Nothing like getting to wash your clothes for FREE!
23. Join the Friends and Neighbors program to test out Johnson & Johnson products
With the Friends and Neighbors program from Johnson & Johnson you will be invited to participate in product testing, focus groups and discussions.
24. Get FREE school supplies from HomeSchool
image via Woman's Day
If you're a parent that Home Schools their children you can apply to get FREE school supplies for your child which they can test and even review themselves with HomeSchool. Once you apply, you'll receive an email stating if you've been accepted or not.